WHOOAAA !  This IS a sensitive topic!  Maybe someone out there will be eager to have a panel or give a workshop on this at the Summer SAA! Seriously.  Some of uslive inparts of thecountry that have a "culturally sensitive history," and perhaps, professional guidelines need to be suggested!

Paige Smith