I keep a progress blog for my archive and update it every other week.  Because I'm starting an archive from scratch down here, it's the only way people can currently view parts of the collection.  It helps me show off where all the money is going, since my space within the library won't be finished until January.

http://spsuarchive.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Keathley