I've been keeping a personal blog, The Ten Thousand Year Blog
(http://www.davidmattison.ca/wordpress), mainly on digital preservation
issues since July 2002 (original URL http://radio.weblogs.com/0110793/,
ceased July 2003). The current incarnation dates back to June 2003. If
you look in the sidebar on the right you'll find links to a few other
blogs under the category Digital Preservation and also under Information
Knowledgists and Library, Archives, Museum Blogs.

There is a tag (keywords) cloud on my blog at
http://www.davidmattison.ca/wordpress/?page_id=1147, but I haven't
integrated the URL back into the individual posts or the sidebar, nor
have I reintegrated the ability to go from tags and categories in my
blog's posts to Technorati.com.

One new tool I added a couple of days ago, The Digital Preservation
Search Engine
(http://digital-preservation-search-engine1-swicki.eurekster.com/),
allows anyone to contribute search terms. I have the fun task of
moderating what gets into the tag cloud that you see at the top of my
WordPress blog's sidebar or at the search engine's URL.

One of the most fascinating blogs I recently encountered from an
archivist is the UK-based The Society of Qualified Archivists
(http://thesocietyofqualifiedarchivists.blogspot.com/).

PS: If you Google "archivist blog" you'll see that my blog is on the
second page of hits, so they're not that hard to find. And one on-topic
blog will always connect you to more.

PPS: If you don't speak blog, some of the above won't make much sense.

Sincerely,

David Mattison, Private Records Archivist
BC Archives, Royal BC Museum Corporation
675 Belleville St., Victoria, BC, Canada V8W 9W2
Tel: 250-387-3401 | Fax: 250-387-2072
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Archives Web: http://www.bcarchives.gov.bc.ca
<http://www.bcarchives.gov.bc.ca/>
Museum Web: http://www.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca

Caveat: Speaking for myself and not my employer