Dear Lists,

            An Architect named F. H. (Frederick Homer) Trimble, built several schools, apartments, hotels and theaters in the central to south Florida area.  He may have also built in Foochaw, China as he was a missionary there in the early 1900s.  He was in Florida in the 19teens and twenties that we know of and lived in Fellsmere and Orlando.

            We are trying to track down any other buildings he may have designed.  We do have a number of them, but there seem to be more out there that we haven’t identified as we’ve been “tripping” over “new” ones here and there.  He was also in Brownsville, TX for a time and had family in Red Deer, Alberta

            If you know of any Trimble buildings in your area, could you please contact me or Pam Cooper with the details?

Thank you,

Mary M. Flekke

Florida Southern College

and