Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for some advice  regarding the storage, handling and
safekeeping of blueprints now in a flat file.  I seem to have several
types and some are less than blue, while others are brown and gray.  I'm
not sure if various types should be co-mingled and what non-acidic
paper(s) should be used for separating items.

The oldest is a 1936 WPA blueprint of our old broadcast tower and would
be great to display if done properly.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.  Feel free to contact me off the
list.

Andy

Andy Lanset
Archivist