From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Medwyn Parry
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 6:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: male or female?

Dear listpersons,

An email reached us this morning from the US, and the enquirers name is August, which is a name that is not so well known over here. Can anybody tell me if this person would be male or female - I wouldn't want to cause offence.

Medwyn Parry
Cangen Cyhoeddiadau ac Estyn-Allan
Publications and Outreach Branch

Comisiwn Brenhinol Henebion Cymru
Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales
Plas Crug
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion SY23 1NJ
Ffôn - Telephone: +44 (0)1970 621218