From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: HolladayMills
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:14:28 EST
Subject: Re: Teaching History
To: [log in to unmask]

-------------------------------1142565268

In a message dated 3/16/2006 8:55:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Which
English colony was the first one to be established in America?
Plymouth Colony or Jamestown?
Me!  Me!  Me!  Can I answer that one?

http://www.jamestown2007.org/home.cfm

Posted only to you for the moment, so we can find out how many archivists
know their stuff before spilling the beans, or boats, or whatever.

Holly

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES

-------------------------------1142565268

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 3/16/2006 8:55:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, peter.ku=
[log in to unmask] writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>Which<BR>English colony was the first one to b=
e established in America?<BR>Plymouth Colony or Jamestown?</FONT></BLOCKQUOT=
E></DIV>
<DIV>Me!&nbsp; Me!&nbsp; Me!&nbsp; Can I answer that one?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.jamestown2007.org/home.cfm">http://www.jamestown2=
007.org/home.cfm</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Posted only to you for the moment, so we can find out how many archivis=
ts know their stuff before spilling the beans, or boats, or whatever.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Holly</DIV></BODY></HTML>
                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES
Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt &lt;[log in to unmask]&gt;