From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Elaine Moody
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bindery recommendation?

Good morning,

Does anyone have a bindery whose services they would recommend? We have 100
softcover copies of our association history that we would like to convert to
hardcover. The volume is about 500 pages. We want to replicate the binding
on the hardcover copies we have in stock. The bindery we currently use for
our journals is not set up for this type of job. These volumes will be
presented as gifts, so we are looking for a company that does quality work
at reasonable rates.
Thanks for  your help,

Elaine M. Moody
John Q. Adams Center
American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Foundation, Inc.
One Prince St.
Alexandria, VA 22314-3357
Tel: (703) 836-4444
Fax: (703) 683-5100
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.entnet.org
Working for the Best Ear, Nose, and Throat Care

See you in Toronto, Ontario, Canada for our Annual Meeting & OTO EXPO
September 17-20, 2006!

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES To post a message, send e-mail to