Among the items a donor just brought in is a typescript which does not fit
our collection policy.  She and I both agreed that it would be best to find a
more appropriate home for it.  If it fits your collections policy and you can
give it a good home, please let me know.

Typescript, 1914, by John T. Hyatt, Jersey Shore, PA, for Cousin Jennie
Krape.

Concerns:  Descendants of Thomas Hyatt, of Stamford, CT, 1641.  Some
descendants moved to Otego, NY about 1807.  Still later, ca. 1880s, some descendants
are found in Pennsylvania, Colorado and Texas.

Many thanks in advance for assistance in find a good home!

Holly Wilhelm Mills
Amherst, VA