850-474-2213

From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Eric v.d. Luft, Ph.D., M.L.S., Curator of Historical Collections
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 12:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: hvac headache

Funny you should mention Liebert. I just called our HVAC maintenance to
complain about our Liebert system not more than two hours ago. The Vault
environment is fine -- good temp, dust, and huimdity -- but the bloody
controller won't stop beeping! It does this sporadically for no apparent
reason -- and today we haven't yet figured out how to turn the noise off.

Cheers!

E.

Eric v.d. Luft, Ph.D., M.L.S.
Curator of Historical Collections, Health Sciences Library
Lecturer, Center for Bioethics and Humanities
SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210
<http://www.upstate.edu/library/history/> -- 315-464-4585
Owner, Gegensatz Press <http://www.gegensatzpress.com/>

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES