I must concur.  Most of the requests that I receive involve using the
yearbooks to look up a father or grandfather who graduated in ages past.  Of
course there is a gap in our collection covering the 1960's to 1977, but I
am requesting copies from our alumni to fill in these holes.  I think they
are very popular this year since it is our centennial year.

--
James Wade
Rare Books/Reserves Associate