Well, written Paul.... Pretty much sums it up!

A small example of what I was referring to for radio station history can be
found at.. (check this 20's era radio effort out!)

http://smecc.org/lane_technical_high_school_-.htm

Any one out there with more on LANE please contact me.... or for that manner
any info on any of the other high school of college stations. Address at
end...

LANE'S STATION W. L. T. S.By Wm. F. Hawley
from  Page 98-99,  T H E LANE TECH PREP 'June 1927

we are trying to get more info on Lane Tech.

Does anyone else have any other years of  Lane Technical High School
Yearbook?

This school was also refered to as Lane Tech Prep also...

    Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at  www.smecc.org

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.                          Phone    623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301  USA