OK now I am looking for  newspapers too with collece and high school radio
stations in them! Who has the lane tech stash?

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at  www.smecc.org

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.                          Phone    623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301  USA