WAHOO!
put some pictures with this and  we have an interesting bit of  radio station
history for them....

nice interface...  i like what you have done with the papers

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at  www.smecc.org

4: The Carleton Carletonian: April 12, 1973 -Page 4   Hits: 36   Score: 70%
Excerpts: .....is likely that it will be celebrating its last anniver- sary.
The radio station is now in the prelim- inary process of expanding from its
present ...FM-10-watt educational sta- tion. "If everything goes right,"
according to Station Manager jim Stiles, the transforma- tion will be complete by
Fall, 1973. Why does KARL want to switch to FM? As an FM station, KARL's signal
would be emitted live over air waves instead of ...the possi- bility of
technical breakdown. Finally, as a 10-watt educational station, the station's signal
would cover a radius of 10 to 15 miles. KARL' ...