I suggest you contact Dr. Allida Black, Director of the Eleanor Roosevelt
Papers Project at George Washington University. I have found her always willing
to help a colleague.
Tel: (202) 242-6717
Fax: (202) 242-6730
_http://www.gwu.edu/~erpapers/_ (http://www.gwu.edu/~erpapers/)

I assume you know that the My Day Columns are coming online at that  site.
Only 1945 and 1946 appear to be searchable so far.

Good luck!

Margaret Shannon
Senior Research Historian
Washington Historical Research