Microfilming and Digitization Process Question
Here's a fine spring how-do-you-do: writing from home because Salt Lake City is snowed in.  Normally we scoff at effete easterners who close their cities with two inches of snow; today I've blown a foot off my driveway once and there is already another 6" built back up; 16" of snow since midnight, about 2.5 feet at my house since last Thursday.  I tried to get to work for an hour but the freeway I have to cross was a parking lot.  The University is having a snow day, or at least a snow morning; the last time I remember this was, by cracky, (ptooey!), back in the winter of '83.

Anyway, I have an actual question, and I can't access library databases from home; this from a patron regarding the column that Eleanor Roosevelt wrote called "My Day"; he's wondering is there is any way to figure out which papers might have carried the column in the spring of 1944.  Any ideas?

Roy "glad to have high-speed cable and Itunes at home!" Webb
Special Collections
University of Utah