There's a Wiki Research Bibliography compiled with Wikindx, a
collaborative bibliographic management system, at
http://bibliography.wikimedia.de/. It's a closed system though because
Wikindix doesn't allow page rollbacks. If you want to contribute
bibliographic references about wikis and Wikipedia that you've come
across, use the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki page for the bibliography at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Research_Bibliography

In case it wasn't mentioned previously, Searcher magazine has a free,
online article by Paula Berinstein, "Wikipedia and Britiannica" in the
March 2006 issue
(http://www.infotoday.com/searcher/mar06/berinstein.shtml).

Personally, I'd like to see some archives start using wiki
(collaborative content) technology at least internally, and working on
ways to integrate descriptive standards with wiki tech.

David Mattison, Private Records Archivist
BC Archives, Royal BC Museum Corporation
675 Belleville St., Victoria, BC, Canada V8W 9W2
Tel: 250-387-3401 | Fax: 250-387-2072
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Archives Web: http://www.bcarchives.gov.bc.ca
Museum Web: http://www.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
Caveat: Speaking for myself and not my employer