Hello,

I'm currently an Assistant Processing Archivist in the Women's Memorial Foundation here in Arlington, VA and I would
like to go back to school to learn more about archival and preservation methods. Unfortunately, I'm running low with the
budget so a graduate program in a university is out of the question, at least for now. But I recently learned that NOVA,
Northern Virginia Community College, is offering a certificate program called "Historic Preservation," which tackles basic
archival techniques. And so, I was wondering, if you have any information or know another community college that
offers archival or preservation studies, please kindly let me know.

Thank You for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Rona