Forwarded from a message sent to [log in to unmask]  I am forwarding
it to this list as a courtesy.

Please reply directly to Mr. Lima at [log in to unmask]  I have
no further information.

-- Richard Pearce-Moses

Greetings from South Florida.

Our Municipality is celebrating its 60th anniversary of incorporation this
year.  We are located in Miami-Dade County, at the northern tip of Miami
Beach (our websites below offer more information on Bal Harbour Village).

We are searching for archivists and/or graduate students that would be
interested in a freelance archive-restoration project.  Perhaps you may
even have some distance-learning students that live in South Florida.

We have several large-sized, cardboard scrapbooks that date back to the
1930s.  They include photographs, newspaper clippings, official documents
and more.  All are glued on both sides of the cardboard pages.

Our goals are to have these restored and digitally archived as best
possible.  We do have a budget for this project.

We’d appreciate any assistance or guidance you could provide in helping us
identify potential candidates for this project.  It’d be great for a
graduate student that would benefit from a hands-on project such as this
one.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Jose Lima
Director of Tourism Marketing
Bal Harbour Village
Village Hall