Genealogy Events at PLA – Boston – March 22nd – 25th

Genealogy events at the Public Library Association Conference:

Wednesday, 22 Mar. 7pm. Genealogy Librarians Dinner

Join with us for this traditional dinner for genealogy librarians and friends to kick off the PLA

Conference. Please RSVP so that we can confirm the number attending. RSVP to Tom Kemp,
[log in to unmask] or call my cell phone: 860.218.5479. All are welcome to attend.

Thursday. 23 Mar. 2pm Room:  Hynes Convention Center – Room 302

Life Maps: Making Genealogy Come Alive for Your Patrons

Friday, 24 Mar. 4pm Room:  Sheraton Boston Hotel – Republic Ballroom

Local History - LIVE at Your Library!