Attention Archivists:

The Society of American Archivists Student Chapter at California State University Sacramento is planning to host a testing site for the Academy of Certified Archivists (ACA) exam to be held nationwide on August 2, 2006. The testing site will be on the Sacramento State campus and will be proctored by current ACA members who will also lead study groups beginning in May.

If you are contemplating taking the exam in Sacramento I would urge you to visit the ACA website at www.certifiedarchivists.org to register before the May 15, 2006 deadline. We need only five applicants to qualify as an exam site. When registering write in "Sacramento, California" under the "Pick Your Site" section of the registration. When five registrations have been received with Sacramento as the testing site we will become an official site.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by email at [log in to unmask] or by calling (916) 247-1234.

Hope to see you in August,

Greig L. Best
Chapter President
A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List sponsored by the Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the terms of participation, please refer to http://www.archivists.org/listservs/arch_listserv_terms.asp.