I have to agree with most of the comments. Sometimes the yearbooks are the only source of photographs for our alumni. We have to refer to them often and we lament regularly that we do not have a complete run. We actively solicit them from departments or former students or families of students. Our catalogs are our other most valuable source of information on curriculum, alumni, buildings, etc.

I hate to see them die out completely but what are we to do?

Karen

Karen Lea Anderson Peterson
Senior Research Assistant
Archivist