We've used Two-Cat Digital and have been very pleased -

Jane Glicksman
Digital Archivist
Margaret Herrick Library
Fairbanks Center for Motion Picture Study
Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
333 S. La Cienega Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
(310) 247-3036 ext. 266

>>> "William T. Fischer" <[log in to unmask]> 3/14/2006 9:13 AM >>>
Greetings.

We need to convert about 12,000 digital images in cmp format to jpg
format.  Has anyone ever done this kind of conversion and might be able to
recommend a vendor?

Thank you very much.

Best Wishes.

Bill Fischer