For anyone attending the MARAC MD\DC Caucus Tour this Wednesday ...

From: Heather Calloway <[log in to unmask]>

"If they drive, they can park out back in our lot. Free! I will have an
intern watching the door between 4-5 as people arrive. We have a coat
rack and area where people can leave backpacks and briefcases."

and "can come up the front stairs and come on inside"

***************

Wednesday, March 22, 2006
5pm

Tour of the Archives of the Supreme Council, 33° Scottish Rite of
Freemasonry (1733 16th ST NW, Washington DC 20009)
(www.srmason-sj.org ) in order to prepare ourselves to enter the
Masonic World of the MARAC Spring 2006 Conference
(www.lib.umd.edu/MARAC/conferences/2006/spring06/spring2006.html ) .

Joint meeting of the Maryland and DC Caucus!! All interested parties
welcome. You do not need to be a member of either MARAC Caucus.

You've read the DaVinci Code. You saw National Treasure. So what about
those secret handshakes and passwords? Find out more about the real
thing. Come visit the archives of the world's oldest and largest
fraternity! The Freemasons have one of the largest repositories of
fraternal collections in the world located in Washington, D.C.

Discover the true secrets on a behind the scenes tour of the Archives,
Museum and Library exclusive for the members of MARAC. The Archives of
The Supreme Council, 33°, are the repository of the official records
of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, located at the administrative
headquarters in Washington, D.C. There are more than two million items
in the general archives as well as thousands more in an archives vault
where manuscripts, rare books and rituals are kept. The purpose of the
Archives is to conserve and maintain the Supreme Council's official
correspondence, records, rituals and most rare and valuable
collections and to preserve Masonic history.

Any questions about the archives please call our host Heather K.
Calloway - contact at 202-777-3108 or [log in to unmask] .

To RSVP please contact Mary Mannix, 301-924-2054 or [log in to unmask] .

As always guests welcomed!