Hi, Sam,

Thanks for your inquiry about the Archivists' Toolkit project.

The AT specification is being built at the present time, with a new version of the alpha prototype being released on a near weekly basis.

Our intention is to begin testing a beta prototype with our partner repositories in July, and to have a first version of the application documentation completed at that time as well.

We expect testing of the application and revision of the documentation to be completed during the late fall.  At that point, we intend to release a 1.0 version to the public.  .

Please let me know if you have additional questions, and thanks again for your interest in this project.  We look forward to hearing your comments on the public version of the AT application.

Best,

Brad W.
AT Project Manager