Hi all--

About a month ago I posted some questions regarding book and paper
preservation and explained that I was developing a web site for a
graduate course.  The site is now up, and for any that would like the
link, here it is:  http://mysite.verizon.net/sgaither/preservation/

If for some reason that does not work, try:
http://mysite.verizon.net/sgaither/preservation/index.htm
or:  http://mysite.verizon.net/sgaither/preservation/BkPprPrs.htm

I'm curious about whether this has any value to people here or if it is
just one more "list of links."  So, if you have any comments about
whether this is or is not of use, let me know.  If some do find it
useful, I'll leave it up after the end of the semester and will try to
keep it updated.

Please accept my apologies for the cross posting.

Cheers!
Steve