Question about Conservation Resources

Good afternoon!

I work at a small museum and archives, so orders to big companies tend to get lost in the shuffle. We made two orders in the last four months to Conservation Resources for cu. ft. boxes, and have yet to receive either order. Orders previous to this were also slow (2-3 months). Has anyone else had this problem (esp. small museums/archives/libraries) with Conservation Resources?

Thanks so much!

Jackie Shalberg
Archivist / Assistant Historian
National Model Aviation Museum
Academy of Model Aeronautics
5151 E Memorial Drive
Muncie, IN 47302
(765) 287-1256 ext. 511
** Ideas contained within this email are of the sender and not the organizations the sender works for or belongs.**