From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Natasha Drax
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 10:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Paige Boxes/The Paige Company

Good Evening everyone!

I'm currently researching some storage/archival supply vendors, and
would like to gather some opinions about The Paige Company, whether
people have had good/bad experiences with them and their products (like
the Miracle Box).

Are there any other companies that you prefer? I know Hollinger is a
good one...

Also, can anyone point me in the direction of standards for storage box
construction? I know there is one for paper (ANSI/ISO Z39.48)...

Any feedback is appreciated!

Cheers,

Natasha D.

Queens College Gradute School of Library and Information Science

"information is power...power to the people!"