Good afternoon,

I have been charged with producing safety policies for our
museum/archives/library.  Do any of you have policies in place that you
can share with me electronically?  Any help, will be greatly
appreciated.

Sincerely,

Sallie

Sallie Loy

Senior Archivist

Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History

2829 Cherokee Street

Kennesaw, GA 30144

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 770.427.2117 x 107

Fax:  770.421.8485

www.southernmuseum.org

www.kennesaw-ga.gov

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this e-mail message is legally privileged and confidential
information.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it was addressed.  If you are

This message has been scanned by the Securiant SpiderISA for spam and viruses, and is believed to be safe and clean.