From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Curtis, Lori (LLU)
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 12:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Use for netting

Dear Members,

As part of my "Welcome to your new job" here at Loma Linda University,
the entire Archives and Special Collections staff held a Spring Cleaning
day, and while cleaning out a closet we found two very large rolls of
clear netting, similar to what one would use in their garden to keeps
birds from getting at the produce, but a little stiffer.  I have been
wracking my brain as to what a former archivist had in mind for the
netting.  Could anyone on the list enlighten me as to possible archival
uses of such material?  Be creative!

Thank you in advance.  The curiosity is killing me.

Lori N. Curtis

Lori N. Curtis, Archivist

Department of Archives and Special Collections

University Libraries

Loma Linda University

11072 Anderson Street

Loma Linda  CA   92350

TEL: 909-558-4942

FAX: 909-558-0381

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the terms of
participation, please refer to

In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES