From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 10:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Sorta RAINDrop: Cache of Survival Stuff found

Yea but none of the  cool stuff I was hoping they would find like Geiger counters and dosimeters!

(Yea... we have a display of that  stuff too... as well as  fallout shelter radios etc..)

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at  www.smecc.org

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060321/ap_on_re_us/cold_war_trove