LAST CHANCE!

Dear all:

Polly Darnell and I, Molly Wheeler, are the co-editors of the SAA Museum
Archives Section newsletter, Museum Archivist. We would love to have
write-ups about new collections or newly-opened collections or any museum
archives news bit.

DEADLINE: March 31. Sooner is always great but March 30 is the
deadline.

Guidelines for submitting an article and/or blurb:
   *The blurb length can vary, although the average blurb is
     about 300 words.
   *Please email it in the body of an email or as a Word attachment to me
     AND Polly Darnell
   *The deadline is March 31.

The newsletter is online only. For past issues, please see
http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/museum/.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

We look forward to receiving your articles and news!

Sincerely,

Molly Wheeler
Archivist, The Josef and Anni Albers Foundation
88 Beacon Road  Bethany CT  06524
p: 203.393.4089  f: 203.393.4094
e: [log in to unmask]
www.albersfoundation.org