We have been approached by the head of the university's Sponsored
Research Department and asked about the validity of keeping the
records permanently.  The records are from 1963 to 2000 and are
over 200 cubic feet in size.
I am not sure how to respond, there seems to be reasons for keeping
them and then on the other hand not keeping these permanently.  Has
anyone else dealt with this particular dimension of University
Archives?

Many thanks in advance,

Kathy Smith