Hi all,

   Wow!  This opened something up!!

   Thanks to all who had suggestions of places to find the SSDI.

   I was looking for birth and death dates, but of eight I looked up, I
only found one.

One other was probably too recent, but, as a test, I looked up others I
had found

years ago - and they weren't there!  These were two each from Maine,
Mass., and

Florida.  Maybe it is those "anti-genealogy legislators."  Or could
older records be

deleted, at least from the publicly available list?  No one named Madden
is listed for

Berkshire County, MA earlier than 1967 in several versions I looked at.
(That includes

trolley motorman Euclid Madden, who was fined $300 and spent six months
in jail for

almost killing President Theodore Roosevelt with a trolley car!)

   Diane, I don't know why your e-mail didn't make it past the College
filters - several

others that look pretty much the same did get through.  I have added you
to my "safe

sender" list.  I assume what you sent was what appeared on the list.

   Thanks, again,

      Bob