* Collections of the Month: Perchance to Dream **

This month we look at sleeping and dreaming, some of the beliefs and traditions surrounding our slumbers, and some of the practicalities involved.
<http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/apr06.shtml>

** Latest additions **

Additional descriptions from Glasgow University Archive Services, St Andrews University, and the University of Dundee.
These include papers of Nobel Prize-winning physicist C.T.R. Wilson (1869-1959); and a journal of a tour through Switzerland and Italy by Thomas Moody (fl. 1822), illustrated by Joseph Axe Sleap (1808-1859).

<http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/news/>

** Archives Hub Blog **

We now have our very own blog!
<http://www.archiveshub.ac.uk/blog/>