We’ve been able to extend our registration deadline to April 12th. So this is your last chance to register for RACO West 2006, a one-day conference on Federal government records and information management issues sponsored by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). Conference program, registration, and more is available at:
http://www.archives.gov/records-mgmt/training/racowest2006.html

When: Tuesday, April 18, 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $150/person (continental breakfast and lunch included)
Where: Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa, 25135 Park Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629 (a few miles south of Laguna Beach)

For further information, contact [log in to unmask] or call (949) 360-2642. We hope to see you here in beautiful southern California!

Submitted by:
Kathleen Collins, CA

NARA - Pacific Region - San Bruno