San Jose State is in the process of reviewing our current staff
development policies, and we are looking for examples of other university
library policies that outline the learning, training and professional
development for both professional and support staff.

I have a copy of Rutgers policy, which provides a good base for developing
a policy. If you have a policy that you can share, please respond
off-list. I will summarize the results and send out a follow-up message,
if there is an interest in this topic.

Danelle Moon