Hi,

I hope this is appropriate. I'm running my second hands-on audio tape
restoration seminar from May 9-12. Sorry for the short notice, but I
just joined this list. We have one remaining seat (out of four) available.

For more information, please review this link:
http://www.richardhess.com/tape/seminar200605.pdf

Here are comments from the previous seminar, last November:

I found the course very informative and my
knowledge in this fi eld has been greatly enhanced
after attending your seminar. Your attention
to detail is greatly appreciated and I will take
what I have learned far into my career... I would
recommend this course too anyone in this fi eld,
and highly recommend that you keep offering this
course in the future. You have a enormous amount
of knowledge and a wealth of information to share.

I just wanted to thank Richard for creating this
seminar. I participated in it and found it very
useful for my work in the ... Archives. I can
only recommend it to anybody who needs to do
audio transfers.... Richard was very patient with
everybody and answered any questions that we
had. Everybody brought some form of tape format
and we all watched as it was transferred in Richard's
studio. For institutions who can't afford a full time
audio engineer this seminar is a "godsend".

I would also like to tell you that you are a very good
teacher. Thanks a lot Richard and continue your
good work, I would also like to thank your wife as
she was so nice to us :)

Cheers,

Richard

Tape Restoration Seminar:    MAY 9-12, 2006; details at Web site.