Good morning from the sunny South!

I am forwarding an email my department head sent to the Society of Georgia Archivists.  We would like to hear from any of you in the greater archival land who might offer us assistance on this identifying project.  The book is really cool.  It is leather bound and somewhat square.  The printing inside is in red and black ink.  The book has a leather carrying case, too.  We are open to any assistance we can give to him.  Thanks! -- Arlette
--
Arlette Copeland
Mercer University Tarver Library

"In the very presence of books there is an enlargement of mind."
- 1892-93 Mercer University Catalogue, page 35.

The University Archives - a glimpse into Mercer's past from the present while building toward the future.

"Devote your youthful days to the acquisition of all possible useful knowledge." - Jesse Mercer

http://tarver.mercer.edu/special_collections/default.htm