Dear archives community,

The Museum Archives Section of SAA is happy to announce that the Spring 2006
issue of Museum Archivist is up! Please visit

http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/museum/newsletter/current/vol19no1.htm

We'd like to thank everyone that wrote an article or submitted a news item.
If you've never contributed before, please consider doing so in the future-
we'd love to hear from you. For more information on how to do this for the
upcoming newsletter:
http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/museum/newsletter/contribute.htm

Museum Archivist is the Newsletter of the Museum Archives Section of SAA. If
you'd like to be involved in the Museum Archives Section, please find out
how at http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/museum/index.htm.

Sincerely,

The Museum Archivist Editors

Molly Wheeler
Archivist, The Josef and Anni Albers Foundation
88 Beacon Road  Bethany CT  06524
p: 203.393.4089  f: 203.393.4094
e: [log in to unmask]
www.albersfoundation.org