April 11, 2006

The following attachment contains microfiche periodical titles which are
almost free to good homes for the cost postage reimbursement or stamps

Over the years our microfilm department has received duplicates of various
titles in microfiche.  I will forward your replies to my co-worker.
Eventually she will also have a microfilm list.

Please respond to me directly.

Muriel M. Jackson

Archivist/Librarian

Middle Georgia Archives