Dear Tom:

I'll join the discussion, since I was the one who posted earlier about
buying a new microfilm reader-printer. What you have heard was confirmed by
the sales rep. we've been dealing with-- most companies are ceasing
production of microfilm machines. However, we will continue to use microfilm
for the forseeable future. We have newspapers, manuscripts, scrapbooks,
etc., on microfilm, and certainly not the budget to convert them to a
digital format. We'll still have a need for a microfilm reader for a long
time to come.

Conni Manoli-Skocay
Concord Free Public Library
William Munroe Special Collections