Hello,
I am trying to find where to look to find the original date that L'Anse
MI in the Upper Peninsula was platted.
The County (Baraga) wasn't established until 1875 and I believe that
the town was platted prior.

I am specifically trying to determine if at all possible, when and how
Mesnard street was specifically established.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated as my 89 year old father in
law we surmise is the grandson of the Mesnard that this street was
named for.

Sincerely, Joyce Fletcher Menard