Greetings Everyone,

Several of you have expressed interest in Podcasting in recent times and
many have access to these online presentations, through the use of
programmes such as iTUNES or by downloading a simple (and free) podcasting
receiver such as JUICE.  (You can learn more about Podcasting at
http://www4.wave.co.nz/~jollyroger/GM2/podcasts.htm )

I have spent some time over the past two days producing a directory of
podcasts of particular interest to our readers.

You now simply need to enter just one subscription address into your podcast
receiver.  This address is  http://www4.wave.co.nz/~jollyroger/GM2/GMPod.xml

This will take you directly to a broad spectrum of Podcasts from a wide
range of Museums.  The index will be changed regularly to freshen up the
subscription.

I hope you will enjoy listening to these podcasts as much as  I have .  They
are a credit to our colleagues and the international museum network.

with best wishes

Roger

Global Museum -  the international museum webzine read in more than 110
countries     http://www.globalmuseum.org

**  SKYPE ME **  My Username is: Globalmuseum