Please note that the Connecticut Historical Society Museum's library will be closed longer than anticipated.  We originally thought we would be able to reopen May 2, but the earliest date now is June 1.  Please call ahead to make sure we are open even after June 1.

Barbara Austen
Archivist
The Connecticut Historical Society Museum
One Elizabeth Street
Hartford, CT  06105
(860) 236-5621, ext. 251
Fax: (860) 236-2664