I'm going to write you all individually but wanted to say a collective
thanks for your wonderful and helpful comments about American
University.  My wife and eldest are there as I write, and meeting with
advisors whose names were part of this.  So I really appreciate all the
consideration from members of the archives list!

Also, because of email changes here at the University of Utah, we are
all forced to unsubscribe from lists as of this evening, and things may
be confused for a few days (plus its spring break for the youngest and
we are headed down to southern Utah!).  So if I don't get back to you
right away it's not for lack of appreciation.

Again, sincerely, thanks.

Roy Webb, C.A.
Multimedia Archivist
Special Collections