Position Announcement - Assistant Photo Archivist, National Baseball Hall of Fame

The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum seeks a motivated and dynamic person to fill the position of Assistant Photo Archivist.  This person will work with the Photo Archivist on the appraisal, arrangement, and description of collections.  In addition, they will work with personal use and commercial customers to assist with identifying appropriate images and getting these to the patron.  As the archive moves forward, the Assistant Photo archivist will be instrumental in helping shape a comprehensive digital program.  Successful candidates will hold a master’s degree in Library Science, Archives and Special Collections, History or Public History.  1-3 years of experience in an archive with an emphasis on photograph collections is preferred.  Experience with and knowledge of copyright and image rights, and Photoshop are highly desirable.  To apply:  Please send a resume, cover letter, and names, addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses for three references to: National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Dept. APA , ATTN:  Human Resources, 25 Main St. Cooperstown, NY 13326

Anne L. McFarland
Director of Technical Services
National Baseball Hall of Fame Library
25 Main Street
Cooperstown, NY 13326

v. 607.547.0350
f. 607.547.4094
http://baseballhalloffame.org
Experience http://www.baseballhalloffame.org today , your online home for everything Cooperstown:

* Participate in our Hall of Fame Fantasy Camp;
* Shop in our Online Museum Store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
* Receive Inside Pitch, our free E-Newsletter;
* and much more