If there are any list subscribers who will be attending the Organization of American Historians meetings in Washington next week and wish to discuss a current or potential NHPRC project, I will be there and am happy to make appointments to meet with people.

Though I specialize in the electronic records projects and am relatively new to the staff, I am involved with the full range of Commission's project (archival and records and publishing).  I also working on some possible changes to our programs (all subject to the feedback from our constituents and Commission's approval).  Please write me directly if you would like to arrange a meeting since there are some sessions I am committed to attending.

Of course, if you ever want to discuss a project or proposal with Commission staff in person or by phone, we all welcome such conversations.  Contact information for all staff members is at:
http://www.archives.gov/nhprc/contact.html

best wishes,

Lucy Barber

Lucy Barber
202-357-5306
fax: 202-357-5914
Director for Technology Initiatives
National Historical Publications and Records Commission
National Archives and Records Administration
700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20408-0001