From: "Jennifer Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 4:23 PM
Subject: War bond fold-out

Hello!

Some of our favorite patrons just donated a tri-fold folder for
collecting stamps issued to those selling war bonds in the state of
Ohio.  The title is "Presidential Series of Honor Stamps 1919", and it
has stamps affixed for the first eight presidents.  Each stamp features
the portrait of the president and gives the dollar amount sold in war
bonds that earned the stamp.  George Washington could be earned by
selling $5 in war bonds, Woodrow Wilson went to those selling $10,000.

My donors wish to claim it on their taxes, but have no idea what it
might be worth.  Can anyone give me a ballpark range?  We're not looking
for an appraisal here, just a vague notion.

Thanks!
Jennifer

 Jennifer Gregory
 Curator, Special Collections and Archives
 Schlachter Family Archives
 Northern Kentucky University
 Highland Heights, Kentucky 41099
 (859) 572-5863