FYI:  For those who do not have access.

>>> The Chronicle <[log in to unmask]> 4/19/2006 8:49:14 AM >>>

Dear Chronicle reader,

While we do not permit The Chronicle's material to be electronically
reproduced, distributed, or posted on other Web sites, you are welcome
to use the following free link so that your readers can access the
article through The Chronicle of Higher Education's Web site without
a subscriber password.

Reader name: Rebecca Hankins

Reader e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Free article URL:

http://chronicle.com/temp/reprint.php?id=vmf79d8l088655fhyhgg87765z4mr3ql

National Archives Will Stop Letting Agencies Secretly Withdraw
Documents
By JEFFREY R. YOUNG
Wednesday, April 19, 2006

This link will expire on: August 19, 2006

Please note: If the entire address is not hyperlinked in your email,
please copy and paste it into your Web browser. Problems with links
can
frequently be correct in this way. If you need to refer to this
article URL for purposes of citation or after the free version
expires, please reference this URL:

http://chronicle.com/daily/2006/04/2006041901t.htm

Please be advised that linking to articles is permitted so long as the
link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your
site by The Chronicle of Higher Education. We reserve the right to
revoke permission at any time for such links.

Thank you for your continued interest in our publication.